[sunset4] Interoperability Impacts of IPv6 Interworking with Existing IPv4 SIP Implementations
Shekh-Yusef, Rifaat (Rifaat)
2013-06-08 01:30:15 UTC

As part of the SIP Forum's "SIP Over IPv6" group, we have recently submitted the following document to the DISPATCH mailing list in the IETF RAI area.
The document describes the impact of IPv6 on existing IPv4 SIP User Agents.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klatsky-dispatch-ipv6-impact-ipv4/

We would appreciate it if you review the draft and provide us with your feedback on this mailing list or on the DISPATCH mailing list.

Regards,
Rifaat
Gonzalo Salgueiro
2013-07-12 06:56:03 UTC
A friendly reminder that a new version (-01) of this draft has been posted based on feedback received by the DISPATCH WG. The new version can be found here:

Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klatsky-dispatch-ipv6-impact-ipv4-01
Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klatsky-dispatch-ipv6-impact-ipv4-01

Any comments/feedback are welcomed and appreciated.

Cheers,

Gonzalo
Hi,