[sunset4] IETF94 session scheduling
George, Wes
2015-08-31 18:33:44 UTC
Sunset4 -

The cutoff for requesting a WG session is a little over 2 weeks away (18 Sept). There has been essentially no activity on list or in updated drafts since last IETF, and this WG session was the one after which we were supposed to decide whether to continue with Sunset4 or put it on hiatus.

Will the authors of the current drafts provide a status update on whether they are planning on having updated drafts ready for WGLC or ready for more discussion so that we can get a sense of the length of time we need to schedule (or not schedule as the case may be) for Yokohama?
Please respond ASAP.

Thanks,

Wes

Anything below this line has been added by my company’s mail server, I have no control over it.
-----------

________________________________
Fan, Peng
2015-09-01 12:17:36 UTC
Hi Wes,

The authors of draft-ietf-sunset4-gapanalysis think the draft is ready for WGLC. In IETF93 there was a small clarification comment at the session, but I think we can wait until after WGLC to update the draft with other possible comments.

Best regards,

Peng

George, Wes
2015-09-01 13:46:31 UTC
I think we had recommended soliciting reviews from folks who have done IPv6-only networks, as well as requesting cross-WG reviews from v6ops and maybe intarea prior to WGLC. If you'd like to get that process started now, we'll have much more to discuss in the meeting in November.

Thanks,

Wes