[sunset4] FW: sunset4 - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 90
George, Wes
2014-06-24 15:13:56 UTC
Our WG session has been scheduled. Please begin discussing items for the
agenda.

Here is a link to the preliminary agenda, final agenda published Friday,
so if there's a major conflict, we need to know ASAP.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/90/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/90/agenda.txt

Thanks,

Wes
Dear Wesley George,
The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request.
sunset4 Session 1 (1:00:00)
Thursday, Afternoon Session III 1730-1830
Room Name: Canadian size: 1000
Working Group Name: Sunsetting IPv4
Area Name: Internet Area
Session Requester: Wesley George
Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s): 1 Hour
Number of Attendees: 150
First Priority: softwire v6ops precis
Second Priority: dhc intarea 6man homenet
Third Priority: opsarea opsawg
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of th
GangChen
2014-07-16 04:11:02 UTC
Hi Wes,

I may miss the discussion on the agenda.

The agenda haven't include the draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-04

May I suggest to reserve a time slot on this topic?

The draft is updated since the last meeting. It converges various
solutions into a unified document.

It's helpful to get comments from the meeting and proceed.

Many thanks

Gang
Post by George, Wes
[...]
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
E-mail and any printout.
George, Wes
2014-07-16 17:59:51 UTC
Yes, I'll add that.

In the interest of time, pleas focus on discussing open questions and
issues rather than reviewing the document for those who haven't read it.

Thanks,

Wes
Post by George, Wes
[...]
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and a