[sunset4] FW: IETF 89 Final Agenda
George, Wes
2014-02-10 16:20:21 UTC
You may notice that the Sunset4 meeting is combined with MIF on Thursday
AM. This is because of some scheduling conflicts that ended up with us
being asked to share a timeslot, on account of a fairly light agenda and
the fact that we cancelled our previous meeting for a lack of items. This
is not a combined meeting, but rather a shared room/timeslot. The way that
this will work is that we will get 45 minutes of the available 90 for our
meeting, and MIF will get the other 45.

What this means is that we need to avoid relying on the meeting to get
things accomplished and need to start having some discussion on-list over
the coming days so that we’re using our meeting time effectively to
discuss things that need the high-bandwidth channel that a meeting
provides.

Thanks,

Wes
89th IETF Meeting - London, England
March 2 - 7, 2014
The final agenda has been posted.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.txt
While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may be
made to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates will be
reflected on the web version of the agenda.
Information about the 89th IETF meeting in London, England can be found
here: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/89/index.html
Thank you and see you in London!
Sincerely,
The IETF Secretariat
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any
Ted Lemon
2014-02-10 19:38:48 UTC
Post by George, Wes
This
is not a combined meeting, but rather a shared room/timeslot. The way that
this will work is that we will get 45 minutes of the available 90 for our
meeting, and MIF will get the other 45.
It's actually a 150-minute timeslot, of which MIF gets roughly 105 minutes. If MIF finishes early sunset4 can have the extra time, but you definitely get the last 45 minutes.