[sunset4] Agenda Items for Dallas
George, Wes
2015-01-14 20:29:55 UTC
Hi -

We need to request a meeting timeslot before the end of January. It would be helpful to know that we have things that people wish to discuss. The list has been very quiet and we've had several meetings in a row where Sunset4 has not met, so we do need to hear from you – what does the WG wish to work on?

Thanks,

Wes

Anything below this line has been added by my company’s mail server, I have no control over it.
-----------

________________________________
Bjoern A. Zeeb
2015-01-14 20:51:32 UTC
Hi -
We need to request a meeting timeslot before the end of January. It would be helpful to know that we have things that people wish to discuss. The list has been very quiet and we've had several meetings in a row where Sunset4 has not met, so we do need to hear from you – what does the WG wish to work on?
Let me ask this controversial question from your first WG meeting again:

https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/sunset4/2012-07-30.html
[22:12:29] <***@jabber.org> Have you guys concluded the WG yet? I thought the only reason to open it was to close it again immediately and be done with the stuff.

What’s left todo so that you can stop talking about anything IPv4 related in the IETF?
Fan, Peng
2015-01-15 08:01:05 UTC
Hi all,

There are still several ongoing drafts in the WG, I think at least we need to discuss and complete the existing items.

Best regards,

Peng

Ted Lemon
2015-01-15 17:48:08 UTC
Post by Fan, Peng
There are still several ongoing drafts in the WG, I think at least we need to discuss and complete the existing items.
I would like to see evidence of interest in doing so on the mailing list. "Should" doesn't get documents finished! :)