[sunset4] Happy Eyeballs for multiple interfaces
George, Wes
2013-09-16 20:38:23 UTC
This document is worth a review, as it discusses some similar challenges to what we discussed at our last meeting around how to manage different interfaces (or address-families) with different levels of connectivity.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-03

Thanks,

Wes George

Anything below this line has been added by my company's mail server, I have no control over it.
-----------

________________________________
Andrew Yourtchenko
2013-09-17 09:05:48 UTC
I think http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anipko-mif-mpvd-arch-02 is
something very much also worth looking at - as it talks about the new
MIF architecture - and the next rev of
draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension is waiting for it to be done
to base on it.

--a
Post by George, Wes
This document is worth a review, as it discusses some similar challenges to
what we discussed at our last meeting around how to manage different
interfaces (or address-families) with different levels of connectivity.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-03
Thanks,
Wes George
Anything below this line has been added by my company's mail server, I have
no control over it.
-----------
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
E-mail and any printout.