[sunset4] Draft meeting minutes
George, Wes
2016-04-11 19:00:27 UTC
These are the draft meeting minutes. Please review and issue corrections ASAP.
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/minutes/minutes-95-sunset4

Thanks,

Wes

Anything below this line has been added by my company’s mail server, I have no control over it.
-----------

________________________________

Mikael Abrahamsson
2016-04-12 06:07:25 UTC
Post by George, Wes
These are the draft meeting minutes. Please review and issue corrections ASAP.
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/minutes/minutes-95-sunset4
I called out speakers in Jabber. So:

"??? observes that we aren't using IPv6 in examples in IETF, default
networks aren't IPv6-only."

"??? possible for community to push on WG charters to ensure that
IPv4-specific work doesn't make it into charter"

One of these should be Ruediger Volk, but it seems I missed to call out
one speaker because there is only a single name mentioned on Jabber
between the ones above/below the above ??? lines.
Mikael Abrahamsson email: ***@swm.pp.se
George, Wes
2016-04-12 12:48:42 UTC
Yes, and I did use the excellent jabber logs to supplement Fred's notes,
however some of those comments were actually missing from Fred's notes,
and filled in from my raw notes (I stupidly didn't note speaker) and may
not be in exactly chronological order since I was basically filling in
gaps from memory, so I am hoping that the speakers will claim their quotes
definitively.

Thanks,

Wes

Mikael Abrahamsson
2016-04-12 13:38:29 UTC
Post by George, Wes
Yes, and I did use the excellent jabber logs to supplement Fred's notes,
however some of those comments were actually missing from Fred's notes,
and filled in from my raw notes (I stupidly didn't note speaker) and may
not be in exactly chronological order since I was basically filling in
gaps from memory, so I am hoping that the speakers will claim their quotes
definitively.
http://recs.conf.meetecho.com/Playout/watch.jsp?recording=IETF95_SUNSET4&chapter=chapter_1

Seems Ruediger was the first one (56minutes in), and there was nobody
after him before Petr (at 56m40s in).
Mikael Abrahamsson email: ***@swm.pp.se
George, Wes